JAVA - Beginner
Validity Period: 90 days
- Java is a High level, general-purpose programming language that is class-based, object-oriented.
- Java is one of the most popular programming languages in use according to GitHub.
- Java is architecture-neutral and portable.
- It is used for Mobile applications, Desktop applications, Web applications, Web servers and application servers, Games etc
- In Java-Beginner child will learn basic concepts of Java, Variables,Datatypes,Conditional statements,Loop Statements,Escape Statements etc.
- 7-8 hours of coding
- 5 quizzes
- 32 video tutorials
- 90 Days Course validity
- Certificate of completion
- Online support email@example.com
- INCLUSIVE OF TAXES
|Module 01- Introduction To Java|
|1.1 - Introduction|
|1.2 - Installing BlueJ|
|1.3 - First Program|
|1.4 - First Prog Main Method|
|1.5 - Printing Welcome to iRobokid|
|Module 02- Variable, Data Type And Operators|
|2.1 - Variable and Datatype|
|2.2 - Operators|
|2.3 - Accepting Value from the user|
|2.4 - Program for Calculating Percentage|
|Module 03 - Conditional Statements|
|3.1 IF Statement|
|3.2 - Program to Convert Temperature|
|3.3 IF ELSE Statement|
|3.4 - Program to find Greater Number|
|3.5 - IF ELSE IF Ladder Statement|
|3.6 - Program To Calculate BMI|
|3.7 - Nested IF Statement|
|3.8 - Program to find Eligibility for blood donation|
|Module 04- Conditional Looping Statements|
|4.1 - FOR Looping Statement|
|4.2 - Program to Print Series|
|4.3 - Nested FOR Looping|
|4.4 - Program To Print Stars In a Pattern|
|4.5 - WHILE Looping Statement|
|4.6 - Program to Find Palindrome Number|
|4.7 - Nested while loop Statement|
|4.8 - Program to Print Numbers In a Pattern|
|4.9 - Infinite WHILE Looping|
|4.10 - DO-WHILE Looping Statement|
|4.11 - Program to Print Numbers|
|Module 05 - Escape And Selection Statements|
|5.1 - Break Statement|
|5.2 - Continue Statement|
|5.3 - Switch Statement|
|5.4 - ATM Banking Program|
1) After successful purchase, this program would be added to your courses
2) Access to this is possible via - One Mobile Device & One Desktop / Laptop for each log in.
3) Install the software as required. Software link is given in each program with video instructions.
4) That’s it !! Follow the instructional videos and Happy Learning
5) On Completion of the course you will receive a Certificate.